The BDP Experience
It takes three precious assets.
People, process and technology that reach beyond common performance. To deliver the finest service experience in the world.
It begins with a solid understanding of operating standards and processes. Understanding the logistics requirements of our global customers and supply chain partners. And implementing continuous improvement initiatives to ensure the tools and processes are in place to deliver a service experience of unexpected value.
Accountability: Combining experience you can trust with performance you can measure.
- Monthly report cards for each BDP location around the world help us continually raise our performance bar
- Internal file audits help us evaluate and fine-tune our processes
Customer Care: “Small enough to care, large enough to leverage value” is the way we have conducted business for over 48 years.
- Privately owned, we never lose sight of what matters most
- Nimble to changing business conditions, we provide the follow-through you expect
- Training and education for our people to promote professional growth and achieve higher performance levels
Enduring Relationships: Enhanced communications ensure people and processes are working in concert to deliver seamless, quality customer service.
- Solid operations and flawless execution
- Experienced local leadership and staff who thoroughly understand local laws, cultures, business practices and regulations