Creating tomorrow’s leaders
The goal of BDP International’s Leadership Development Program (LDP) is to cultivate the next generation of leadership at BDP through a series of leadership development courses, networking opportunities and educational classes.
The LDP includes four major components:
- Leadership Boot Camp Week
- One week consisting of intensive leadership development training delivered at the Global Corporate Headquarters by Dale Carnegie.
- Bi-weekly BDP U Courses
- A series of courses to help enhance the skill sets of BDP’s future leaders and they prepare for the next level of responsibility at BDP.
- Capstone Project
- The identification of an opportunity to better BDP, followed by the compilation of a business case study to support the idea and the implementation of that project.
- A strong network is essential for all leaders. All participants in this program are given the opportunity to meet with the executive leadership of the company in both formal and informal settings in order to discuss their path within the company.