We understand the unique requirements of chemical shipments. Maximum control of your processes and costs. Visibility at every step. A clearer view of your shipments and fast, up-to-date information you can rely on. To ensure your cargo is safe and secure.
We are chemical specialists. A recognized leader in global logistics and transportation management services to the chemical industry. A partner with a proven track record. The right industry expertise, extensive global reach and exceptional capabilities. And a commitment to providing exceptional value.
One-stop solution for the movement of your cargo from plant to final destination. A resource with a strong reputation, compliance history and safety ratings within the chemical industry. Staff experienced in HazMat management, responsive and thorough at every stage.
- More than 45 years of service to the international Chemical industry
- Eight of the world’s top 10 Chemical producers among BDP’s customers
- Upstream and downstream visibility through the BDPSmart suite of web applications
- Warehousing where you need it, to the most exacting specifications
- Global staff trained in movement and storage of Chemical shipments
- Regulatory compliance support in chemical-specific transport modes (Isotanks, drums, IBCs / totes, bulk parcel tanker forwarding)
- Safety, security and environmental awareness in the Chemical supply chain
- Solutions to meet current and future sustainability goals
- Minimizing environmental risk and maximizing safety and performance
- Expedited response protocols to mitigate incident impact
- Chemical industry relationships and memberships
- Responsible Care Management System deployed in Centers of Excellence
- Internal controls to expedite business continuity
Major Leading Chemical Company
Managed Trade Services pre-audits put global manufacturer of plastics in control
One of the world’s largest producers of raw materials and finished products in the plastics industry was looking for a resource to unify and consolidate as many transportation services as possible under one provider for operational synergies and to streamline communications.
Quinn Chemicals, located in Ireland, is completing a large plant in Germany for the production of MMA, a base for Plexiglas production. The chemical plant is being built in Leuna near the Czech border in what was East Germany.
The power of 2
WTS of Lewiston, New York, USA, is the largest non-asset based provider of byproduct management services to refineries and complex chemical sites. The company was looking for a transportation and logistics resource to assist them in moving shipments of chemicals on behalf of one of their US-based chemical clients to China—an experienced resource who could guide them through every aspect of international shipping for their client’s by-products.
Royal DSM N.V. is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials and is headquartered in the Netherlands. DSM has eight business groups with locations around the globe which had their own processes for sea freight operations. To meet the company’s primary goal of providing the best service and solutions for their customers globally, DSM was committed to further improve the organization of its transportation around the world.
Cerexagri is a member of the United Phosphorus Limited group of companies. The company is a global producer of crop protection products, intermediates, specialty chemicals, and other industrial chemicals. Cerexagri’s production location in Rotterdam had to make two important decisions: Rehire to replace staff due to retirements or outsource? How to improve lead times and accuracy of the company’s bills of lading (B/L) process?