Oil and gas logistics require experienced, dedicated services. There is no room for error. Mistakes can be costly.
Companies demand excellence from their resources. Plus deep domain knowledge of all areas within the sector. It is a matter of trust. The peace of mind you get when you have complete confidence in your resources.
BDP’s Oil & Gas experts provide a full range of onshore and offshore services. Customized logistics solutions for specific needs. And turnkey solutions 24/7. From supply chain management of rig and FPSO new building and conversions through to the transportation of heavy-lift structures and logistics support for offshore and onshore assets in operations. All supported by our in-house transport engineering division.
- Global freight forwarding services for air, sea and land transportation, as well as multimodal transport, from any global location to the client’s destination
- Maritime support services
- Supply base management
- Committed to quality assurance (QHSSE) – we place top priority on quality of service, processes and procedures
- Certified with BSI for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 18001 and ISO 14001:2004, and ISO 28000:2007 (Security) certification
- Regional centers of excellence strategically located in Houston, Dubai and Singapore, supported by BDP’s more than 120 offices worldwide
- Regional hubs coordinate deliveries to mainline ports and airports, as well as inland destinations
Outsourcing accountability, in-sourcing trust
ISOCHEM North America had focused exclusively on imports until a few years ago when the company was faced with handling export products from the company’s US manufacturing sites to overseas locations. ISOCHEM North America wanted to ensure both import and export processes were lean and efficient.
Safra was planning a plant expansion that would multiply their production capabilities tenfold. While capitalizing on major market demands meant the opportunity for increased revenue, the company wanted to be sure the supply chain was positioned to handle the growth.