Successful project logistics is based on rigorous, detailed planning, attention to detail, superior execution and hands-on control.
Global Project Logistics
Rigorous, detailed planning. Superior execution. And hands-on control. Key elements of successful project logistics. It demands the best.
BDP’s Global Project Logistics division handles projects of every dimension. From the simple to the most complex. Specialized lifts, oversized cargo, multimodal shipments and customized logistics. A reliable partner—worldwide .
A team of experts. Resources who can think outside the traditional rules and find solutions. We handle the jobs other companies consider too difficult.
- Global network of multi-disciplined project specialists. Onsite every step of the way
- Turnkey and full logistics management services for a wide range of markets, including construction, mining, power, oil and gas and chemical industries
- Specialists in moves in remote locations and emerging markets
- Expert Planning: advance customized logistics plan and scope of work for every step of your project.
- Marine and cargo surveys. our dedicated Engineering Division provides professional route surveys, method statements and infrastructure-related structural engineering calculations
- End-to-end project management, down to the smallest details of your project move. Exceptional attention to all regulatory compliance issues, safe operations, and the protection of the environment
Larsen & Toubro
Larsen & Toubro were undertaking a new development project on Saadiyat Island. Saadiyat Island is a 27-square-kilometer natural island—half the size of Bermuda—and lies only 500 meters offshore of Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates’ capital city. The island can be reached by road and sea. Normal cargo and truckloads not exceeding 90 tons can be driven to the island without any problems. Access by sea—a distance of 12 nautical miles—is very challenging: there are only three jetties, designed for small passenger ships and for small barges, tugs, etc., but no cargo movements have taken place before.