Successful project logistics is based on rigorous, detailed planning, attention to detail, superior execution and hands-on control.
- About Us
- Local Expertise
- Project Video Gallery
There’s an old saying in business: “You’re only as good as your last job.” At BDP Project Logistics, we take that notion personally. We are an uncommon team of overachievers, earning our stripes everyday the old fashioned way. Listening, learning and executing for companies of all sizes and in all corners of the globe. Delivering the single most important project in the world. Yours.
Our goal is to help make project logistics easier for you. We un-complicate the most complex projects in the most challenging locations. So you can get a decent night’s sleep.
Your project’s success depends on processes that are standardized, measured, controlled, and continuously reviewed. Our team analyzes every aspect of your project. From the scope, time and costs to the quality and risks involved. From procurement to delivery.
BDP Project Logistics measures performance, delivering process visibility and control through our exception management and reporting and detailed materials management capabilities.
We focus on reducing logistics costs for our clients while meeting or exceeding the scheduled requirements. Ensuring regulatory compliance, safe operations, and the protection of the environment. We go to great lengths to educate our staff in hazardous materials training, product stewardship and proactive, aggressive communications. We back up our commitment to safety and the environment by our C-TPAT certification and Responsible Care Partner membership.
There is no challenge too great. No move too difficult. That is why BDP Project Logistics aggressively pursues project moves that others consider too complex. It is why we have assembled a multi-disciplined team of specialists who can think outside the traditional rules. Experts who find solutions where others cannot–trained to understand what drives our clients’ organizations.
Making a difference
- Private ownership and a top-down, hands-on management
- Single point of contact
- Dedicated project and customer teams with client-specific knowledge
- Rapid client team deployment
- World-class regulatory compliance expertise and practice
- Knowledgeable, multi-disciplined team of experienced logistics professionals with many years of project expertise
- Extensive experience with heavy-lift planning and chartering
- Efficient solutions: Personalized solutions that streamline the operational process, while delivering cost reductions
- Global geographic presence: Worldwide end-to-end visibility and information control
- Strategically located offices
- In-house project engineering division
- True integration: Between concept, technology, and execution in order to deliver a better bottom line
- Continuous improvement processes (Six Sigma, ISO 9001:2000, Operational Excellence)
- Global logistics experience with multi-national clients
- Extensive operational experience with chemical plant projects, mining projects, plant relocations, power generation as well as oil & gas projects
- Supplier to job site in-transit visibility, via BDP’s web-based tracking tool BDPSmart
- Actionable performance metrics and analysis
Larsen & Toubro
Larsen & Toubro were undertaking a new development project on Saadiyat Island. Saadiyat Island is a 27-square-kilometer natural island—half the size of Bermuda—and lies only 500 meters offshore of Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates’ capital city. The island can be reached by road and sea. Normal cargo and truckloads not exceeding 90 tons can be driven to the island without any problems. Access by sea—a distance of 12 nautical miles—is very challenging: there are only three jetties, designed for small passenger ships and for small barges, tugs, etc., but no cargo movements have taken place before.