BDP: your one-stop solution for the movement of your cargo. From anywhere to anywhere in the world.
A relationship based on trust, reliability and responsiveness. A single point of contact. For all your air, sea and ground transportation.
Wide ranging support, a global network, competitive prices. Data visibility and control so you can make the best decisions. Benefits that go right to your bottom line.
- Global network: a global resource that operate locally–wherever you do business
- Visibility: leading-edge technology for complete visibility, responsiveness and control. At every step of your International Order Execution Process
- Improved planning: enhanced performance throughout your supply chain
- Transparency: common global measurement standards for uncommon results and increased reliability
- Sharp pricing and continuous performance improvement
- Chemicals management expertise, including HazMat services
AkzoNobel’s Brasilian operations have multiple business units, each with its own specific operational needs. The major challenge for AkzoNobel Brasil was to identify a single provider that could effectively manage not only Customshouse Brokerage for all of the business units’ operations but also a resource that had reliable Lead Logistics Provider (LLP) expertise, which was required for specific SBUs.
Faster customs clearance through electronic filing
How does a leading U.S. importer enhance customer service and bring additional consistency to the company's import process? At Heineken USA's headquarters in White Plains, New York, a significant step has already been taken that benefits not only customers and Heineken's operations but the company's bottom line, too.
Information and service play key crisis management roles
On August 25, 2005, residents of the US Gulf states held their breath. DuPont has warehouses and distribution centers located throughout the Gulf region and handles a significant number of import and export shipments via the ports there. At the height of the crisis, the key question for DuPont’s International Logistics Manager was: Where are the containers?