Global supply chains are complex. And challenging.
The pressure is on logistics and procurement managers. They must understand performance of individual nodes in their inbound supply chains, reduce per unit costs. And increase market competitiveness.
Upstream visibility control of the purchase order life cycle is critical. Poor or no access to data can reduce effective management of your shipments. Lack of visibility and exception reporting can lead to uncertainty, increased risk, missed deadlines. And lost revenue.
- BDPSmart Vū, the ultimate purchase order power tool, delivers unprecedented upstream visibility
- Access to the deepest and most comprehensive array of PO process data ever. From origin supplier to final inbound delivery
- Global relationships down to the local level
Our full suite of services offer the most tailored supply chain solutions in the industry. From our technology driven visibility tools to our personalized trade compliance program, we at BDP adapt quickly to new demands within the retail and consumer goods sector and provide the best in customer service through our dedicated global team.
- Performance Management, Trade Lane & Carrier Analysis, Business Provess Improvement
Supply Chain Visibility
- Cutting Edge Technology, Purchase Order Management, Alerting & Exception Management
- Freight Forwarding, Consolidation Services, Container Utilization
- 4PL & Control Tower, Supply Chain Optimization, Business Process Outsourcing
- Global Compliance Programs, Outsourced Trade Compliance Specialists, Free Trade, C-TPAT, AEO Assistance
Making sure your transportation & logistics run smoothly half a world away
Trek Bicycle Corporation imports finished bicycles and parts from a number of locations, including Taiwan, Japan, and China. Trek often imported small shipments from different vendors to a single location in the United States, then redistributed inventory to final destinations. Based in Waterloo, Wisconsin, Trek wanted to outsource logistics management services to help keep things moving smoothly half a world away
Faster customs clearance through electronic filing
How does a leading U.S. importer enhance customer service and bring additional consistency to the company's import process? At Heineken USA's headquarters in White Plains, New York, a significant step has already been taken that benefits not only customers and Heineken's operations but the company's bottom line, too.