People, Processes and Proven Technology Delivering Certainty
Privately owned and operated for more than 47 years, with an enduring vision to deliver the finest logistics and transportation service experience in the world. We continue to pursue that same vision in today's complex, uncertain world, working every day to earn our customers’ trust. A familiar face. A live voice on the line. A more passionate brand of service you would expect from a family-owned enterprise. Trust the accountability.
We are BDP. An extended family of nearly 4000 talented people in every major market around the world with one common goal, to help our customers grow. Trust the experience.
- BDP plays double
- Port of Long Beach adds 'free time' for cargo to ease congestion
- Growth of Bio-based Chemicals Expected to Be Big Job Stimulus in U.S.
- Good progress in FTA talks between Singapore and Turkey
- What to make of Indonesia's Indo-Pacific Treaty?
- Lufthansa pilots extend strike to ground long-haul flights
- U.S. And Japan Hit Snag In Major Trade Pact Negotiations
- 7 Core Reasons to Outsource Non-Core Transportation Management Functions to 3PL Providers
- China Exports Surge in September but Analysts Unmoved
- Plastics-to-oil Could add $9B to U.S. Economy
- TIR/Carnet Update
- The US Government Shutdown and its Impact on Trade Flows
- Washington Notebook: Space still available for CBP Trade Symposium
- Russian Customs Dispute Illustrates
- TIR/Carnet Russia - Updated Procedure
- Trade Agreement Between EU and Colombia, Effective August 1, 2013
- China VAT Implementation Update
- Nationwide China VAT Implementation to Begin August 1
- BDP Online App Facilitates ISF Compliance
- BDP Centrx Supply Chain and Compliance Seminar
- EU Intro: Requirements for Dangerous Goods Shipments to the US
- EU Intro: Documenting Hazardous Shipments